Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Welcome to My Palace

Touched down and had the most weird experiences. Two guys popped up from nowhere to help transport the luggages and asked for US$20 tip after carrying the bags for one metre into the car. Such business sense! Gave them some Rupees as I didnt wanna get hurt *just in case*

Anyway I think the heavens must have been smiling down on me cos low and behold, we were driven to this place called Beverley Parks. It's opposite a shopping mall and beside a cinema place. Have not ventured into the unknown yet as I have no time and have suddenly transformed into a hermit crab.


This is my room. Currently I get the big bed :) n get to sleep nearest to the air-con. Im still not getting good sleep. Weird that i cant sleep... Maybe the bed is too hard? hmmm


This is the walk-in wardrobe that leads to the bathroom. I think doors are very hard to open here. You must use loads of force. I got myself locked-in a few times when I was in the shower.


This is the Garden of Eden when I look out the window in the morning. The view from my balcony is not that nice :(

That's the swimming pool and gym which I have vowed to use cos someone said I have up-sized.

We have four male assistants to cook for us, make our beds, guard the house, do anything we want * like how i 'ordered' to have chicken*. And there's a mystery laundryman too! And I eat veg food most of the time with carbs. Kun! Im having what you eat!

1 comment:

Squareface said...

Namaste Indian Princess!