Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Down to Business (Day 2)

Work
These are some photos from work. I have been separated from the rest of the interns from day one. They are all in the Bharti Airtel telecomms office while I get to be in the excitable position to set up this retail business, or like a small piece of this big puzzle.



Cake
They are really close here, they celebrate each's birthday and send emails to celebrate each others' wedding anniversary. It's apparently a birthday tradition to smear choc cake all over the birthday boy's face. I was tasked to smear it but I didnt wanna step on anyone's toes, plus its a waste to use such nice choc cake.


Ashima
She's one year older than me, completed her master's and just joined two weeks ago. She's helping me get adjusted here. Her sweet smile is just the tip of the iceberg to her nice-ness. She gives me a lift home everyday and bought me a drink today!


Food with meat!

They knew I was in need of meat so they walked out to buy the chicken to cook intercontinental. Baked chicken with potatoes and mongolian noodles. The chicken was the star of the show obviously.


Three Great Men
These guys make the guest house perfect. One can see pure happiness when one acknowledges their work and thanks them. YF, you like any?






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want rich and smart ones :D India looks so fun man.

IndianPrincess said...

I go look for you.