Thursday, May 24, 2007

Office Overlook


These are the people in my HR team. People with very impressive backgrounds and experiences of bringing companies to greater heights.
And they sure know how to party as well. You can see them grooving in the photo above to english pop mixed with bollywood beats. HAWT!
This is the only company sign I can find outside the office, where the guard sits.


They have this really cool mass company mobile phone charger station for the employees. Can you read the sign there? It says " Charge your mobile here" and that's my phone lying there looking pretty.
This is the place I hang out at whenever the office gets too cold. It overlooks a restaurant and a curved wall and garden maze.
Evidence of me doing work! That's my pc, with the ganola bars peeking from behind it (thanks for those bars, I feel pampered whenever I bite into them as they dont have them here).
Some of the men in my office. YF these ones are rich (they belong to the top 0.1percent here) I said i was taking their pic to show Singapore how good-looking they are and they asked me to bring them along when I go home. Haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!hahahahahaha.
I prefer the one on the extreme left.