Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My bags are packed

yet im not ready to go... spreading one's wings and flying is not an easy thing to do.
The flight to Delhi was a smooth one with just a mumur of turbulence. We stopped over at the new Thai airport for 20min to transfer to the Boeing 777 (which is not as nice cos we got the back seats, despite being served the food first). The food was nice and the service great! I think Thai girls are pretty and sweet, and very graceful. They gave me that bouquet of orchids to pin on my top. That small gesture made such a difference to a flight. It brightened up the impending night!
2) Bertrand, my fellow intern looked happy with my girly luggage - daddy you have great taste in picking luggages!
2) That's me at the airport (it's pretty but dirty) im allowed to look un-cool with the victory sign
3) oh how i miss my dear mommy!

No comments: