Friday, June 22, 2007

Pigging Out

This was like Mok Pork cutlets which was made of soya n cut veg in sweet and sour sauce.

My newly vamped office cafeteria in the bright and cheery colours of orange and yellow!


My lunch for today! These are the appetisers, a little of cereal-like chaat with the different sauces: sweet, minty, milky respectively.


We had South Indian food today! Awesome! It cheered me up even when there was no meat. Those white round things that look like mini pancakes are called idli which are made of rice flour.


The assortment of veg curries which you can soak the idlis in and enjoy your meal. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg I miss you man. And guess what?? Hahaha I made it to the national team. Kinda excited, going to Johor for the matches soon. Take care love.

IndianPrincess said...

OH MINE!!! IM SO PROUD OF U CHERIE!! U ROCK GIRL! HURRAY! I can go and boast to the local indians here about how hip you are. Good luck with it lil sister and i LOVE you. :)

IndianPrincess said...

oh n i just told my colleague and she congragulated me on the spot with a warm handshake. I hope this good luck passes thru the net to you Cherie.