Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesdays are not that great

Went to the nearby hospital this morning for my rash condition. This is the entrance to the hospital. A far cry from that of Singapore's. The interior reminded of those old neighborhood clinics in Sgp. One thing is similar, the waiting time. But they made me jump queue cos mine seemed like a emergency (prob cos im a foreigner), so I didnt have to wait like most locals (a day or more).

I found this in the letter box! It's from Belgium! This cheered me quite alot.


With some postcards that were dated 7th june. Gosh, it might have been sleeping in the mailbox for more than a week n no one told me abt it


With much love n hugs from Celest. Such a sweet gesture :)

1 comment:

Lady Cupcake said...

get well soon babe! i'm not feeling too good too, but my problem is exam-fever haha.

HUGS