Monday, June 25, 2007

My buys so far

Sweet Swetha came back from London yesterday and bought Ashima and I individual gifts. I got a box of chocs!! Which I hurried to hide in my bag cos I have the reputation for having snacks and goodies in my drawer. (My office people ate up all my Hello Panda in my drawer)


Kun these are the gold chopals that I was talking about. Cherie Im getting the bronze version for you ok?


This off white suit with baby green handicraft sewing comes with a white scarf and pants too (250 rupees). The guys helped me choose this. Do you think they have good taste? It does look sweet and innocent eh?


My very first Saree!! So it deserves two photos of it!!! I love love love it!! The colour and the texture! The star of the show and an extravagence.


The pink-purple silk portion has flowers hand-sewn on it while the blue portion has gold thread weaved in between.


Oh I need to get this simple white top altered cos the sizes here seem to be too big for me. This is full cotton and a relatively great buy (199 rupees)


Ok you have seen the following tops before. This emerald green colour was the deciding factor is splurging 400 rupees on it. It has little round reflective mirrors hand sewn at the bottom in between the gold-bronze patterns. The texture is softer than the normal cotton as well. Good thing it came with a red pashima scarf.


And finally the 'old' favourite which I wore to work and to sight-see. I love the mandarin collar cos it accentutates my chinese roots and the material is good although a lil translucent. This is ex. (600 rupees) But it came from an upmarket shopping centre.

So there, Kun, Tiff n YF, as promised, these are my buys from India.




1 comment:

|aysh said...

hello, in-di-an...