Monday, May 28, 2007

Meat Tonight! With Italian spaggetti, brown gravvy chicken, mushrooms and baby corn in spinach paste.
The guys let me have the last piece of chicken! Becos Im the carnivore. I like being the girl :)
A picture of Japan from Junkai - riding into the sunset. I hope I can catch a similar sight here.
Evidence of the Bollywood Craze - Im not pulling your leg :)
This is MY dvd :) It's about how a 60 year old man has a relationship with a 18 year old against societal morals.
Ashima bought these tubes of moisturizer and lip balms for me, so i have protection from the harsh weather and air-con office days :)
Found these postcards of pretty girls on the malls.
This is the head cook! He has two sons (20 and 13 yrs old), he is going back to his village tomorrow to see his missus! He told me he is going to train his cooking skills in Belgium and Mexican cuisine. haha so sweet. They are all so happy when I offer them potato chips and chocs while asking them about their day.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey girlie! really really miss you, sunshine! i see you've brought a little sun onto the rainy streets of India... looks like ur havin fun... write to me sometime if you can dear! (that's an order!!!)

jun

IndianPrincess said...

hey dear!!! so glad to see your comment! how are u? i will write to you if you will reply my emails. it's so funny, we have all been scattered around the globe. but our hearts are still together :)