Friday, July 6, 2007

Week 7

One of the interns decided to put on his chef hat and cook up a Singaporean home-cooked meal. There was oyster sauce chicken, green leafy veg, fried rice with prawns, omelet with prawns and sambal chilli prawns. N not forgetting the really nice creme chicken soup. Yum!


Did some shopping today! Bought two tops from United Colours of Benetton. Both are black in colour with those diamondnites. Haha decided that there was no point trying to look for really cheap buys which are rare, of poor quality, unsatisfactory, etc. Oh well, I have not spent for four days so here goes...
Baby pink Adidas Polo T- would probably flatter Aloy's tanned skin.


Hot Pink Adidas Polo T with orange and white thin strips - To match the sportiness and cuteness of my National Cricket Team Sister (Haha still cant stop bragging about her) Oh well... Im really proud of this lil gem.


I decided that since Aloy and Cherie have pink tops, I need to buy one to wear too when we have our siblings' outing. Haha so this is my Polo top from Puma, which seems like a pretty popular brand here. All our ads have angmoh boys and girls wearing puma.

Am eyeing this UCB three-quarters sleeved top for my mommy. Wondering if I should get one in the following colours: White/ Salmon Pink/ Lilac Purple/ Black.... Mommy what do you say?

1 comment:

nonchann said...

OMG. your sister plays cricket!? one of my project groupmate is in the women's national team too.that's so frigging cool. oh...and if you are wondering why such a reaction...I played cricket too!=p I know my tendulkars from my dravids ok...haha.