Friday, June 15, 2007

FRIDAY FUN

The office invited a tarot card reader as part of a HR engagement project. That metal thing sort of shows which part of your body holds tension with each tme u hit it with.


Power Stones that aid in loads of things like romance, wealth health or to ward off evil.


The cards to my five questions that I asked in my head and then picked. She will then tell me what the card is about. In the end it is up to me interpret the answer to my question


The Empress which symbolizes love and growth in relation to my question. I still think your future is up to you and not predicted by a tarot card reader.

It rained today and everyone was so happy. The nterns at Airtel emailed to tell me it was raining too :)


It's also the last day of work for Aakash and they held a farewell party for him. This choc cake is HEAVENLY - yummy!


Some of the indian snacks n loads of chips (Kun, stop drooling)


The boys. The one in pink is the one i report to.


The girls. The girl in th emiddle is 25 n have been married for 6 months. Holy!

No comments: